Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Dalles Oregon Panorama 2007

(BEST INTERNET VERSION ABOVE)
BE SURE TO CLICK ON THIS SHOT TO SEE FULL IMAGE---USE YOUR INTERNET BROWSERS LARGE BACK ARROW ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE AT THE TOP of this window to return to my site. I shot this panorama consisting of three images from the park up above The Dalles OR where I live. This is nearly a totally complete view of the city as well as the city town and airport across the Columbia river from into Washington state. Unfortunately I do not know how to put the FULL SIZE version so that you can zoom in on details here. Feel free to check it out with any image program. The download is about 3.5mb. You should see a lot by clicking on it and using your internet browsers side to side and up and down arrows. To return to my site, use the LARGE ARROW "back" on the left hand side of your internet browser.

No comments: