Monday, April 08, 2013

More of my strange experments with plamsa!

For now, I'm just going to link you to some U-tube videos to show you what I have been working on.

I fried a fry with about 30Kv.

I got my home built PWM to run 2 ignition coils in inverted random to produce over 75kv!
More still pics and info coming soon! I have plenty of projects I am planning to do, keeping the internet stuff updated can get old, especially since few people take the time to write and say if they like my videos and builds or not, let alone pictures.  A few have, but if you have a moment--write me a comment or an email, and let me know that posting these videos of my accomplishment here is important.  I am an inventor so I naturally tinker with new and old ideas.  I have invented several things used in every day life for many people but did not get the credit as things just did not work out. Usually it comes down to money.  I have had to be very inventive to build good projects on a low budjget and fix stuff you cant get parts for anymore.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gabe, please continue to post your work. I can tell you that you have inspired me in so many ways. I'm an electrical engineering student and the work that you do makes me feel like I chose the right field. Thank you so much for sharing your work.

Gabe W. Beasley said...

Awesome, thank you very much for your compliment. It is very good to know people are listening to my posts. I do not post often but do as many experiments as I can. I started study myself under an engineering mentor ship for over 4 years in the 1980-90s. I learned the rest through experience, self teaching and experimentation. Mainly there is a lot of physics and math you really want to understand well. The more you learn, the easier things will be. I have a great deal to learn myself and I've been at it for 25 years! That's the fun part and the hard part!

I have only posted a very small fraction of the work that I do on here. My latest designs for a 2000V 200A+ power supply and a x4 TV flyback 200kv power supply have been built but not posted here yet. I have posted the 200kv supply on YouTube--checkout the "Mostlymacros" YouTube channel for all my videos.

It means great deal to me that you said I inspired you. I am very humbled by your comment. I was unable to go as far as I wanted in any field due to a painful physical disability which is also why I often don't keep up on posting all my projects. Knowing there are people like you watching, I will consider posting more often. Best of luck to you, and thank you. --G.Beasley