Thursday, September 15, 2005

HYDRO PHOTOGRAPHY

--THIS ARTICLE IS IN PROGRESS-
NOT FINISHED YET--I GOT THE FLU
AS OF 9/19/05

I am very proud of these pictures. But they were not my idea. Steve,
from "Steve's spider pics" sent me some great shots from a leaking valve in an e-mail.
Click here-> STEVE'S PICS to look at his pictures. Be sure to lator visit his spectacular
web site on spiders by clicking on the link box.

Come back to my site by clicking the back arrow key or just re-load it.



He has since added some more shots to the above link so check it out again.
He's got some nice ones done in different colors. One awesome thing about
photography is the amazing countless number of subjects, and ways there is
photograph them. Sometimes just a few feet away or in a simple moment--
you can capture lifes greatness.


I am very proud of these pictures. But they were not my idea. Steve
from "Steve's spider pics" sent me his shots from a leaking valve in an e-mail.
Click here-> Steve's shots to look at his pictures.


I'm glad Steve showed me this kind of photography can be done was great and I set about thinking. I never thought of trying stop action style water pictures or high speed bursts to catch it or anything. I took it an obvious level further and tried capturing the drops hitting in a cup. Digital makes it much more possible. I saw the pictures on the link he sent me and was so impressed in less then a couple of minuets I instantly had to jump off the computer and try it for myself. With just a few tries--I had it, and took these shots. Next time I do this shot I'm going to I might up my flash brightness and take a few more tries to get a better shot. I took these shots with three different lenses.


I really like these pictures! I took all these pictures inside my kitchen sink.
I did need a nice macro lens on my camera to begin to do this least to do this.
This one is not a crop! Although cropping is one answer for not having the
right lens on or if you want to change your picture later.

I really like these pictures! I took all these pictures inside my kitchen sink.
I did needed a few macro lenses on my camera to begin to do this least to do this.
This one is not a crop! Although cropping is one answer for not having the
right lens on or if you want to change your picture later. I'm glad I got a solid 6mp-
that allows me to crop more without loosening as much say if I used a 4mp
camera. It also has the critical feature of having no restrictions. You can take a picture
with the lens cap on. When you experiment like I do with you own optics or extra-ordinary
photography it is essential to do research what your going to buy. Many common
cameras home "point and shoot" cameras--have sensors that won't allow you to take
a picture within a certain distance. Such limits can become a real problem. I would
not buy anything but an all manual camera and one way to test how well it will
work with things is to literary take a picture with the lens cap on! Or your hand over
the lens to make sure the sensors work right. That’s not exact but it’s instant
proff the camera is not “thinking too much” for you.


No comments: